You need to record your session but exactly how and what is recorded?
Let's discuss the How first.
1. Once you are in your session, you are going to see the letter 'R' in a circle at the bottom of the Jigsaw session. Click that 'R'.
2. A box will appear at the top of the session for you to name the recording. It is empty for you to name or you can leave it blank for the recording to take on the session name. Click Start when ready.
3. A message will appear in the bottom left corner that says "Recording in room 'Main Room' initializing" and the Record button will show a spinner while the SSR engages.
4. Once the recording begins, another message will appear in the bottom left corner that says "Recording in room 'Main Room' is in progress" and the R button turns green.
5. You can stop the recording at any time by clicking the R green button at the bottom of the Jigsaw session. This will completely stop the recording and it will begin the conversion process. You cannot pause a recording.
What is recorded?
1. Everything that you show in each of the four panes will be recorded. If you show a video in Pane 1, it is recorded. If you share Web Cams (this includes any attendee's web cam), it will record those web cams. If you show a presentation or screen share in Pane 2, it is recorded. If you copy and paste or write on the Whiteboard, this is recorded.
2. When attendees chat, the chat is recorded. It will also record when it recognizes someone is typing.
3. Notes are recorded, but when you watch the recording, you cannot click a note to make it larger.
4. When the mics are used, the voices are recorded.
So, basically, your session is recorded so that it is like anyone watching was there. They will even try to type in chat to answer your questions.
WebM - This is an open media file format designed for the web. WebM files consist of video streams compressed with the VP8 or VP9 video codec, audio streams compressed with the Vorbis or Opus audio codecs, and WebVTT text tracks.
WebM files can be simply played in Chrome/Firefox. No plugins, extensions, downloads, or installs are needed.