Google offers a free translation service within the browser. This service works while in a Jigsaw session. It instantly translates Pane Headings, Menu Lists, Attendee names, Chats, and Notes.
Please Note: Google Translate will not translate documents/presentations uploaded into the session or items placed on the Whiteboard.
Jigsaw in English
Jigsaw in Japanese
Steps to Setup Google Translate
1. Join your session using Google Chrome
2. Once in the session, right click on anywhere in the Side Pane
3. Select Translate to... (Could appear as Translate to English the first time used)
4. Click the 3 vertical menu dots and select Choose another language
5. From the drop down menu, select the language to be used
6. To close the Translate dialog box, click the X or click anywhere in the session
The session screen will instantly refresh with the translated text. Menu lists will refresh the first time you access them. When you click on the menu icons or right click in a Pane, you will see the menu appear in English and quickly refresh into the newly selected language.