Company Admins and Admin assistants can set backgrounds for the users within their company.
Adding Camera Backgrounds
1. To add camera backgrounds to be used in sessions, click the Profile Icon in the upper right corner of your Jigsaw Account and select Manage Account.
2. Click the Camera Backgrounds tab.
3. Click the to select images to upload
4. Click Browse for file to locate the images to add then click Upload.
- Size Limitation: No larger than 4:3 ratio (larger than this will result in the background being cut off in the camera view)
5. Once finished uploading, click Close.
Assigning Camera Backgrounds
Your Camera Backgrounds will now appear on the page. You can select who will see them in the session by clicking the boxes under 'Attendee' and/or 'Host'.
If the box under Host is set, only the Host will be able to use the background. If the box under Attendee is set, the Attendee will be able to use the background. If both are set, all users in the session will be able to use the background. If you enable multiple backgrounds, users will be able to choose from any backgrounds enabled for their role
You are also able to select one Default Background. This will cause this Background to automatically be selected when users join a session. When you select a default background, the background is set as the default for both Attendees and Hosts. If there are multiple backgrounds available for a user's role, they will be able to change to any of the enabled backgrounds after joining the session.
You are also able to enable/disable the Clear and Blur Background options. The Clear background option will allow users to remove any applied backgrounds from their webcam. The Blur option will allow the user to blur their current environment instead of using a background image. If you disable both of these options, users will be required to use one of the enabled background images.
Deleting Camera Backgrounds
To remove/delete a background, check the box in front of the image and click the sign at the bottom of the page.
Choose a Background in a Session
(Supported in Chrome and Edge Browsers)
1. When joining a session, turn on your Web Cam.
2. Click your name and select Web Cam.
3. Click Choose Camera Background
4. Select the Background to use in your Web Cam. The will remove a Background applied. The blurs the background of the Web Cam.
5. Then click Apply.
Please Note: The Camera Backgrounds will not work/appear in a Test Room. Your selected background will re-appear once you move back to a Breakout Room or the Main Room.
Add-On Note: As of September 24, 2021, this feature can be added. For more information, contact your Sales Representative.