Q: What is a Recurring Session and how does it work?
A: These are multiple sessions that recur over a period of time. When this option is chosen, the system will create one Master Session and multiple Recurring Instances based on the day, time, and date specified.
Q: Where do I add assets?
A: Assets can be added into the Master Session and each Recurring Instance. If added into the Master Session, the assets automatically appear in each Recurring Instance. If added to a specific Recurring Instance, the asset added only shows in that session.
Q: How do I invite people to attend?
A: Session links and participants are unique to each Recurring Instance. So, adding invitees or creating session links is done by editing the specific instance.
Create a Recurring Session
1. From the My Sessions page, choose Create Session.
Or select Create Session from the Session Manager Dropdown.
2. Follow the steps to Create A Session. Select Recurring Session from the Session Type.
3. Select your options for recurrence.
4. Create Schedule - Select how often the session will repeat.
- Weekly- Session Repeats Weekly for every day chosen in the For Every section. You can select multiple days. The example below repeats every week on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Bi-Monthly - Session repeats twice a month on the day and week number selected. Only one day can be selected. The example below repeats on the first and third Saturday of each month.
- Monthly - Session repeats once a month on the day and week number selected. Only one day can be selected. The example below repeats on the first Wednesday of every month.
5. Based on the parameters specified, one Master Session will be create then Recurring Instances for each day and time within the date range given will be created.
- Assets and Participants added in the Master Session show in each Recurring Instance.
- Assets and Participants added directly in a single Recurring Instance only show in the session to which they were added.
- To cancel the recurring series, cancel the Recurring Master
View a Recurring Session on the My Sessions Screen
Once all of the details have been entered, return to the My Sessions page and you will see the one Master Session and each of the Recurring Instances.