Recording playback impacts iPad Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers. A potential workaround which is to have the user to install a VLC for Mobile app on the iPad. Some iPads may already have VLC installed, if that is the case you could simply download the Jigsaw recording then playback (open) using VLC.
How to download VLC onto iPad
1. Go to the App Store.
2. Search for app “VLC for Mobile”.
3. Click “Get” .
4. Allow the download to complete.
How to download the Jigsaw recording and playback using VLC on iPad
1. The Host/Teacher must share the recording with attendees to allow the ability for students to download it.
2. The student then will go to the “Recorded Tab” in Jigsaw.
3. Click Download button in Jigsaw.
4. Once the file completely downloads, Tap the” Download folder” found within the Safari browser (arrow icon next to the address bar).
5. Locate and click on the recording file (.webm).
6. Tap “ Share ” and select “Open in VLC” to launch recording into VLC for playback.
A short clip of how the VLC playback process works: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYiooXEVv3