|Assessment Type||Scored||Anonymous||Visible in Pane 3||Create from Asset Library||Create in Session|
Types of Assessments
Assessments created with any question type which are not calculated for points.
- Instant Poll
Can be set up within the Asset Library when creating/editing a session or within the session under the Global Attendee Options. Instant Polls appear within the Instant Poll Manager located under the Global Attendee Options.
Can be set up within the Asset Library when creating/editing a session. Polls appear in Pane 3 and must be released or launched before Attendees can complete.
Can be set up within the Asset Library when creating/editing a session. Surveys are anonymous and will appear in Pane 3. Surveys must be released or launched before Attendees can complete.
Assessment created with any question type which are calculated based on the number of points assigned.
Can be set up within the Asset Library when creating/editing a session. Quizzes will appear in Pane 3 and must be released or launched before Attendees can complete.
All Assessments can be added when creating/editing a Session. Under #3 Assets the Host/Co-Host:
1. Click +Add
2. Select Assessment
3. Complete the Bring your assessment to life screen
A. Assessment Title
B. Description (Optional)
A description can provide information at a later date with the content of the assessment.
C. Scored or Not Scored
Non-Scored >Instant Poll, Poll, or Survey are the available assessments.
Scored > Quiz is chosen, enter the number of Points the Quiz will be worth.
E. Who has Access to Assessments
Assessments are similar to other Assets so they can be used by others in the Organization or only by the individual who created them.
Add tags to quickly locate the assessment at a later date.
G. Cancel or Continue
Click Continue to move on to the Assessment Builder.
Instant Polls can also be created within the session. To create an Instant Poll from within the session:
- The Host or Co-Host will click on the Global Attendee Options icon located at the top left of the Attendee List
- Then select Instant Poll
- Next click on Create Poll
- The Assessment Editor opens (see Assessment Editor for steps on how to build an assessment)
B. Form Builder
To begin creating an Assessment:
1. Set up the properties for the Assessment (make sure Assessment is showing in the first field under the Properties section).
2. Enter a Title, a Description (optional), and any points if a scored Assessment.
3. Next, move to the Show on Completed section. By checking the "Show completed message at the end", the message entered in the Completed Html box will be presented after an Assessment has been completed.
4. Finally, move to the Timer/Quiz section. Here you can enter the maximum time for each page and/or the entire Assessment to be finished. You can also select if this will be shown to Attendees at the top or bottom of the Assessment (Show timer panel), as well as if the total amount of time left is shown for the page or the Assessment (Show timer panel mode).
5. Next, set up Page properties with a Title and Description (Optional). The Page properties are visible by default.
6. The final step is adding the question types (A) to the Form Builder (B).
A. Select your question type and drag to the Form Builder (center of the screen).
Question Types include:
- Radiogroup: One choice question
- Checkbox: Multiple choice question
- Yes/No: Boolean choice question
- Rating: Value choice question
- Single Input: Single question entry for text, e-mail, date, etc.
- Comment: Essay-type question
- Html: HTML element question (you create the question using HTML elements)
B. Next, customize the question. This can be done from the Form Builder by clicking on each section of the question or from the Question Properties located at the right side of the Assessment Editor. The Question Properties offers more customization options.
7. Click Save at the top of the Assessment Builder to save once you have added all the questions for the Assessment.
Editing can occur in three locations:
- In-Session: If the Assessment has not been completed by an Attendee in the Session.
- For Instant Polls, click Edit Poll once the Instant Poll has been opened under the Global Attendee Options.
- For Polls, Surveys, and Quizzes, click the down arrow under the Actions column for the Assessment in Pane 3. Select Edit Assessment.
- Session Assets: If the Assessment has not been completed by an Attendee in the Session.
- Asset Library: At anytime but will change the original Assessment not the one assigned to a Session.
Releasing or Launching Assessments
Instant Polls are launched from the Instant Poll Manager under the Global Attendee Options menu.
1. Click the Global Attendee Options icon in the upper left corner of the Attendees List
2. Click on Instant Poll
3. Click on the name of the Instant Poll to open it
4. Click Start Poll
The Instant Poll will appear over the Session window for Co-Hosts and Attendees to complete.
When the Host/Co-Host is ready to end the Instant Poll or when all users have completed it, the Host/Co-Host that has started it will click End Poll.
Results can be copied to the Whiteboard as a list or chart.
- Click Copy To Whiteboard while on the List tab to show text results of the Instant Poll.
- Select the Chart tab and select the Chart to display, then click Copy To Whiteboard to show the chart results of the Instant Poll.
To return to the Instant Poll List, click Return to List. Click another Instant Poll to release one or click the X in the upper right corner to close the Instant Poll window.
Polls, Quizzes, and Surveys
Polls, Quizzes, and Surveys are released and launched from Pane 3. The attendees see them under Released Assessments.
As a Host/Co-Host,
1. Click the Hamburger Icon and select Assessments.
2. From the list of Assessments, check the box under Released next to the Assessment to be released to attendees. This will release the Assessments in Pane 3 for attendees.
Click the down arrow under Actions and click Launch Assessment for the Assessment to be released. This will cause the Assessment to immediately launch in a maximized Pane