**Please Note: Currently, this feature is only available in Test Rooms.**
Q: What is personal web cam recording?
A: A feature Jigsaw tool that allows the presenter to record live web cams. This was previously known as Role-Play Recording. This is an Add-On feature, so reach out to your Account Manager for more information.
Q: How many web cams may be recorded?
A: Jigsaw will record 25 simultaneous recordings.
How To Record
1. The user will need to enable the web cam either by clicking the Web Cam icon at the top of Pane 1 or next to their name under the Attendees List.
2. Once the web cam is "on", their icon turns green and can be seen by all attendees.
3. From the perspective of the current Presenter, a white "rec" button is visible in the top right corner of each web cam that is running. Click the "rec" button.
4. Name the recording and click Start to begin recording that user's web cam.
5. To stop the recording, simply click the green "rec" button.
Where to Locate Recordings
1. Allow the recording a few seconds or minutes depending upon the length of the recording to render. Once rendered, you will find it located in Pane 1 under Videos.
2. Once the video is available in Pane 1, the Host and/or Current Presenter may “release” it to all session attendees.
3. And, these are also available in My Videos located in Pane 4.
Note: If the recording displays in Pane 1 but not in Pane 4 under “My Videos”, simply go to Refresh Assets under the Global Attendee Options or click the Refresh Session icon in the Session Toolbar at the bottom of the session window.