A feature to allow easier navigation from Main Room to Breakout Rooms for all attendees, including the Host & Co-Host, is the Quick Move drop-down menu.
How to Use Quick Move
- When the Breakout Rooms are set up and Attendees are given permission to move freely between rooms, they will see a List View icon at the top of the Attendees List.
- The rooms available to the attendee will appear.
- The attendee selects the room and will automatically be moved to that room.
- When ready to move back to the Main Room or a different room, repeat the steps.
Why Quick Move?
There are several scenarios where the Quick Move is convenient over a Host/Co-Host moving attendees one-by-one, asking the Attendees to move themselves by dragging and dropping into the room, or the Host/Co-Host dragging themselves into each room as needed.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences: Students and/or Parents are able to open the Quick Move drop-down menu to select the teacher's room to discuss the student's progress. When finished, the student/parent can easily select a new teacher from the Quick Move drop-down menu to move to another room.
- Specialized Topics in a Session: A Host could have BORs set up to cover various topics in a class where the students can move from room to room to get assistance or to work on that specific topic.
- Training Topics: Breakout Rooms can be set up to cover various training topics for a company. The attendees can move in and out of BORs to get the information from the presenters.
- New Employees: Breakout Rooms can be set up to cover the different topics for new employees (W4 paperwork, insurance, holidays/vacation, etc.) and new employees can use the Quick Move drop-down menu to move from room to room to get the information they need.
Quick Move Options
1 - Allow All Attendees to Move in Room - Will show the Quick Move button and room to all session attendees (Host, Co-Host, Leads, and Attendees)
2 - Allow Assigned Attendees to Move in Room - Will show the Quick Move button with the room to the Host, all Co-HostS, but only the "Assigned" Lead, and Attendees.
2 - Disable Quick Move - No one in the session will see the Quick Move button, not even the Host, Co-Host, Lead, or Attendees.