*Note: To print this page or save as a PDF, click the at the top of the screen, then select your printer or Save as PDF.*
The session Host (the person who created the session) can view and export reports. The Session Asset Report tracks assets which have been added and removed from a session. This report does not include In-Session Activity.
- Session Info: Name, Date and Host
- Session asset information:
- Action (Add/Remove)
- File Type (Video, Presentation, Image, Audio, Document, Web Link)
- File Name
- File Size
This report can be pulled 1 to 24 hours after the action has occurred.
How To Access Reports
1. From the page “My Sessions” page, choose the tabs, “Upcoming Sessions” or “Past Sessions”.
2. Find the session and select the “Reports” button.
3. Enter the date range and choose Session Asset Report. Please Note: If no filter date is entered, ALL Activity for each session date will appear in the report.
Session Asset Report Example