The session Host (the person who created the session) can view and export reports. The Session Asset Report tracks assets which have been added and removed from a session.
- Session Info: Name, Date and Host
- Session asset information:
- Action (Add/Remove)
- File Type (Video, Presentation, Image, Audio, Document, Web Link)
- File Name
- File Size
How To Access Reports
1. From the page “My Sessions” page, choose the tabs, “Upcoming Sessions” or “Past Sessions”.
2. Find the session and select the “Reports” button.
3. Select the date range and choose Session Asset Report.
Session Asset Report Example