The session Host (the person who created the session) can view and export reports. The Activity Report calculates 24 hours after the last session activity. This report tracks the following:
- Session Info: Name, Date and Host
- Session attendee information: Name, email, date in session, time enter and leave, active time, away time, the number of instant polls released and answered, the number of room checks released and confirmed, and scheduled room checks released and confirmed.
How To Access Reports
1. From the page “My Sessions” page, choose the tabs, “Upcoming Sessions” or “Past Sessions”.
2. Find the session and select the “Reports” button.
3. Select the date range and choose Activity Report.
Activity Report Example
Time on Report is displayed in Days, Hours, & Minutes (00:00:00).