The session Host (the person who created the session) can view and export reports. The Activity Report calculates 24 hours after the last session activity. This report tracks the following:
- Session Info: Name, Date and Host
- Session Presenters
- Session Hosts/Co-Hosts
- Session Attendees
- Information included:
- Date in session
- Time enter and leave
- Active time, away time
- Number of Quick Polls released and answered
- Number of Room Checks sent and confirmed
- Number of Scheduled Room Checks kick-outs
- Number of Scheduled Room Checks confirmed
This report can be pulled 24 hours after the session has ended.
How To Access Reports
1. From the page “My Sessions” page, choose the tabs, “Upcoming Sessions” or “Past Sessions”.
2. Find the session and select the “Reports” button.
3. Enter the date range and choose Activity Report. Please Note: If no filter dates are entered, ALL Activity for each session opened will appear in the report.
Activity Report Example
Time on Report is displayed in Days, Hours, & Minutes (00:00:00).
**Please note: Attendees showing as 00:00:00 did show up, but were in the session for less than 1 minute as this report does not show seconds.**