Using the Asset Page
The Asset page is screen 3 when creating a session. There are a variety of tools that help you find or add new assets to the Library and your Session.
- Asset Library
- Filtering Library Assets
- Adding a new asset, survey, or folder
- Removing Assets from the Library
- Downloading Library Assets
- Exporting a list of Library Assets
- Session Assets
There are tools on the panes that will help you view the assets that have been uploaded to the library.
Uncheck this to hide folders
Use these buttons to change asset pages
The Asset Library is the left pane on screen 3 when creating a session. This is where all assets are stored.
Filtering Library Assets1. To filter Assets by a specific column, click the Filter icon.
2. Enter your search criteria in the text box.
3. You can either search for everything that Contains or Does not contain your criteria.
4. Click Filter to filter the Assets. Click Clear to clear the filter.
5. The Filter icon will flip upside down and turn red when active.
6. To clear any selected filters use the Clear Filters button
Adding a New Asset, Survey, or Folder
**Please Note: The maximum size an asset can be when uploading is 200 MB.**
1. To add assets, click the plus button at the bottom of the Asset Library pane.
2. Select an asset type to add
Asset1. From the Add Asset screen, you will first need to choose your Asset Type.
2. Select the type of asset you wish to upload
- Allowed Types: .mp3
- Allowed Types: .csv, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .numbers, .pages
- Allowed Types: .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tif , .tiff
- Allowed Types: .ppt, .pptx, .key
- .flv, .avi, .mov, .asf, .mp4, .wmv, .m4v
- Web Link
3. Choose file (All except Web Link). Use the Browse for File button or drag and drop the file into the Drag and Drop area.
4. Enter a name for your asset.
**Please Note: By clicking the "i" (information icon), you are able to see the supported symbols in filenames.**
Allowed symbols/characters include:
- Digits (numbers)
5. Determine who can see the asset in their Asset Library.
- Only Me - Private asset that only you can see
- Individuals - Select specific users that can access the assets
- Groups - Select specific groups that can access the assets
- Company - Allows anyone in your company to access the assets
6. You can assign tags to your asset to make it easier to search for later. These are similar to hashtags. New tags can be added by typing the tag in the box and clicking Add Tag.
7. Once all of the asset options have been set click the Upload Asset button.
If you attempt to upload an asset with an unsupported symbol/character, you will receive a message informing you of the error.
8. To exit the upload window once finished, click Close.
This screen will allow you to add a new folder to the Asset Library and then add assets to that folder.
1. Enter the name of the folder.
2. Set the folder visibility by selecting Only Me or Company.
- Only Me - Only you can see and access the folder
- Company - Anyone in your company can see and access the folder
4. Once all the assets have been added to the folder, click Save Folder and Close
Removing Assets from the Library
*Please note: You can only delete assets you have permission to delete. This usually only includes assets you have uploaded. Please reach out to your Account Manager to determine who has access to delete Company assets.
1. To remove a Library Asset, first select the asset.
2. Click the Delete Assets button.
3. You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the asset(s). Click OK to delete the asset(s). Click Cancel to cancel the action.
1. Select the asset(s) you want to download and click the Download button.
Exporting List of Assets
You can export a list of all or select assets to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file.
1. If you only want to export certain assets, make sure you check the box next to those assets first.
2. Click the Export Assets button.
3. Select All or Select next to the file type you desire (All if you want to export the entire list or Select if you have chose certain assets to export).
4. A download of the selected file type will appear.
This pane is where all of your session assets are listed.
Adding Assets to your Session
You can easily add assets to your session during the creation process. During Step 3 of creating a session, you can move assets from the library to your session.
1. Select the assets from the Asset Library that you want to add to the Session Library.
2. Click the Right arrow to copy the assets to the Session Library.
3. Now the assets appear in your Session Library and will appear in the designated panes shown in the Asset Pane Location column.
If assets are added to your session while you are hosting the session (the session is Live), you will need to click Refresh Assets under the Global Attendee Options menu (located at the top of the Attendees list).
Removing Assets from the Session Library
1. To remove assets from the Session Library, select the asset(s) to remove.
2. Click the Left arrow to remove the asset from the session.
3. The asset is removed from the session.
Asset Pane Location
The Asset Pane Location column will show you which pane the asset will appear in during your session. This is indicated with a red square.
Shows if the Asset is pre-released to attendees. Click the area to change the released status.
Shows whether the Asset is offered to attendees as an attachment. Click the area to change the attachment status
Downloading AssetsSelect the asset(s) you want to download and click the Download button.
Exporting List of Assets
Once you have assigned a list of assets to your session, you can export that list as a Excel, CSV, or PDF file to your computer.
You will follow the same steps as Exporting Assets from the Library.
Once all the assets have been added to the session, select Step 4 (Attendees)
For more information about adding Attendees to your session, visit Attendees and Attendee Manager.
The Asset Manager is almost identical to the Asset Library that is available when creating a session. The only difference is that in the Asset Manager, you need to select your session if you are going to add any assets to a specific session.
Everything else works the same as the Session Asset Library. You can refer to the information for Using the Asset Page to learn more.