*Note: To print this page or save as a PDF, click the at the top of the screen, then select your printer or Save as PDF.*
This article shows the permissions available to host accounts: Company Admin, Admin Assistant, Host Assistant, and Auditor. (Auditor is coming in a future version of Jigsaw Interactive.)
Adding a Host
1. To add a Host to a company, click the Profile Icon in the upper right corner of your Jigsaw Account and select Manage Account.
2. Make sure you are on the Company Seats tab.
3. Click the + (Plus) sign in the lower right corner of the Hosts list.
4. Enter the EMail address of the new host to be added.
5. Once added, you can grant them the role of Admin Assistant or Host Assistant or give them Dashboard Access by clicking in the box under the appropriate column for their name.
When a Company elects to send notifications, new hosts who are added to the company will receive the following notification: