Version 5.2.0 - This release is a concentrates on optimizations and product fixes.
Presentations / Documents:
- Applied a fix to the fit/actual size mode.
- Applied a fix when changing pages for newly uploaded .pptx files.
- Applied several fixes and back end optimizations to address issue of rendering the same content to all session attendees.
- Applied a fix where the undo button was removing too much.
- Applied a fix so users see same content placed on Whiteboard.
- Applied a fix so multiple objects can be copied to Whiteboard without crashing.
- Applied a fix so shapes cut then pasted are showing for all users in room.
- Applied a fix to save the number of corners for polygon tool.
- Applied a fix so Undo/Redo operates correctly on Whiteboard.
- Applied a fix so all content added to many Whiteboard pages is still available after exiting a session.
- Applied a fix so Undo continues to operate correctly after many uses.
- Applied a fix to Copy/Paste images to Whiteboard.
- Applied a fix to scaling the Whiteboard.
- Applied a fix to correct the Select event when Auto Select is on.
- Applied a fix to correct the time and date for Notes.
- Applied a fix to notes when deleting so they do not reappear when moving from Main Room to BOR and back to Main Room.
- Applied a fix to correct how links appear in chat.
- Applied a fix so chat auto-scrolls to latest message.
- Added a scroll bar so that end user is able to see and access all parts of interface when resizing the Jigsaw session smaller than 1000x520.
- Applied a fix to prevent chrome-box from sticking during SSR.
- Applied a fix to prevent the SSR from freezing when Screen Sharing.
- Applied a fix to auto update the Jigsaw App on MAC machines.
- Updated the Jigsaw App to meet Apple's Security polices per MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) and verified ability to download and install.
- Applied a fix so that state of mic does not change when user switches from phone to computer audio.
- Applied a fix so only one mic can be used when "Allowed Only One Mic" is enabled and user switches from Phone Audio to Computer Audio.
- Applied statistics to identify connectivity issues with black camera/missing audio.
Who is Talking:
- Applied a fix to show "who is talking" when phone audio user is using Call Me feature.
- Applied a fix so "who is talking" continues to work when host switches between One Mic and Multiple Mics.
- Applied a fix so "who is talking" continues to work when user moves in and out of a Breakout Room.
- Applied a fix for phone only attendee to show when they are talking.
- Applied a fix so that XML Attributes do not appear in notifications/messages.
- Applied a fix so pop-up text was formatted correctly.
- Applied a fix to switch phone icon state when phone audio user is talking/not talking.
- Applied a fix so two users cannot talk simultaneously.
- Applied a fix so when muted a user's phone icon shows muted.
- Applied a fix so the state of the mic remains in the current state when a user switches the audio method.
- Applied a fix so other users in a session do not receive notification that a user is talking when switching audio methods.
- Applied a fix so phone a audio user who switches to computer audio sees the red mic and cannot talk when all mics are closed and another user is talking.
- Applied a fix so that when the host opens all mics and a user has a closed mic that other users do not see a notification that the user is talking.
- Applied a fix so that when the host changes global options for mics and changes state of mic for all users, then user changes audio method that the state of the mic remains same for user.
- Applied a fix so a user will see a pop up which allows them to choose the method of audio when Phone Audio is an option and the host "unlocks" Phone Audio.
- Applied a fix so host can disable audio for a phone audio user.
- Applied a fix so a phone user who is muted in Breakout Room is muted when moved to Main Room.
Test My Computer:
- Applied a fix so users on Mac > FireFox do not get a white screen when clicking the Open Device Settings from the Test My Computer screen.
- Assets: Applied a fix so file extension is not duplicated in the Asset Name when downloading.
- Applied a fix to prevent duplicate attendee entries from appearing.
- Included an Attendee ID that is sent to media-server for query lookup.
- Optimized Dashboard security access.
- Applied specific client branding.
- Applied fix to send an email notification.
- Added additional connectivity checks to the media server.