Whether you are using My Whiteboard or the presenter has unlocked the Group Whiteboard, you have many tools available.
- Selector: Select an item you have placed on the Whiteboard
- Line*: Draw a line, arrow, or double-headed arrow
- Square*: Draw a square
- Triangle*: Draw a triangle
- Circle*: Draw a circle
- Polygon*: Draw a polygon
- Pencil*: Use a pencil to draw or write
- Highlighter*: Use a highlighter to draw, write, or highlight
- Textbox*: Add text to the Whiteboard
- Eraser: Select & erase or erase the last item added to the Whiteboard
- Save as PDF: Save the current Whiteboard as a PDF
- Insert Image: Insert an Image from the images that are loaded in Pane 3
- Insert Background: Insert an image as a Whiteboard background from the images in Pane 3
- Insert Screenshot: Add a screenshot from anywhere on your monitor.
- Undo: Undo the last action
- Redo: Redo the last action removed
The tools with stars next to the names are customizable. You can change the color, line width, and/or font style.
Note: In order for a color to take effect, you must make sure the color you want appears in the box at the bottom of the Choose Color box and click OK.