Long gone are the days when a Mobile App is needed to join a Jigsaw Session. All you need is a link or to be invited so you can log in to your own Jigsaw account.
There are multiple ways to join a session.
- Logging in using your Jigsaw username and password (credentials)
- Clicking on the Session Link provided by the host and no password required
- Clicking on the Session Link provided by the host and logging in using your Jigsaw credentials
- This option has you using a combination of the first two. You can also learn more about about this by visiting J5 - Joining a Jigsaw Interactive Session: Session Link - Password Required.
For more information regarding logging in, visit J5 - Logging into Jigsaw Interactive
1. To login to sessions that you have created or been invited to by the original creator, or host, visit https://prod.jigsawinteractive.com/Account/Login to enter your username and password. This will take you to the Home screen where all your sessions will be viewable.
2. Click Join Session under the name of the session you want to join.
3. Jigsaw gives you the opportunity to test your Camera, Microphone, and Speaker before joining. Once you are ready, click Join Now.
4. You are now in your session.
The host of a session may invite you to a session by providing you with a URL. This URL may be sent to you through an email, placed in your course in a LMS, or by other communication means. The only action you will need to take is to enter your email address, then your first and last name.
1. To join the session, you will click the URL.
2. You will be prompted to enter your email address.
3. Next, you will be prompted to enter your first and last name.
4. Next, you will click Join Session.
5. Jigsaw gives you the opportunity to test your Camera, Microphone, and Speaker before joining. Once you are ready, click Join Now.
6. You are now in your session.