Q: How long will notes be available in a session?
A: Group notes will be available for 24 hours following a session. Presenter and Personal Notes will remain available after 24 hours following the end of a session.
The Noteboard will allow Attendees to take notes at a Personal or Group level. Attendees will be able to export notes as a PDF for review.
The Group Notes are visible to everyone (when Host/Co-Presenter has not enabled Hide Notes). If Hide Notes is enabled, the Attendee can see the notes s/he has added, as well as any the Host or Co-Presenter have added.
The Personal Notes are private to the Attendee. Only the Attendee can see the notes that have been added under Personal Notes.
Click the down arrow in the heading of the Noteboard and select Personal Notes to switch views.
Create New Notes
1. Click the Create New Notes button to add a note to the Noteboard (this works in either Group or Personal Notes).
2. Enter a title (Optional).
3. Type the information to be put in the note. You can also format the text in the note, such as bold, italics, font choice. You can also cut and paste from other sources to put in the note and it will retain the formatting from the original source. Click Save Note to add the note or Cancel to not add note.
1. To edit a note, click the Edit Note (pencil) icon in the note inside Noteboard.
2. Edit the title and/or text of the note, the click Save Note. Click Cancel if not edits are needed.
Click the Show More/Less icon to view more of the note or less of the note.
1. Click the Delete Note (trash can) icon to delete the note.
2. Click Yes to confirm or No to go back to the Noteboard without deleting the note.
Export as PDF
Attendees can export notes as a PDF to review later or to just keep track of any notes that were made during a session.
1. Click the down arrow in the upper left of the Noteboard box.
2. Click Export as PDF.