*Note: To print this page or save as a PDF, click the at the top of the screen, then select your printer or Save as PDF.*
Q: Why do I need a password?
A: If you create a Jigsaw user profile, you are required to create a password which secures access to your account. Security questions are allowed so that if you ever need to reset your password, you can do so online.
Q: Can I manually change my password?
A: Yes, from your user profile.
Q: What if I forget my password?
A: Use the system Reset Password tool and reset it online or via email. If you choose the email option and you do not receive the email within five minutes, please check your spam/junk folder. You may need to whitelist @jigsawinteractive.com in your email settings.
How to use the Password Reset tool
1. Go to https://app.jigsawinteractive.com/
2. Choose Forgot your password.
There are 2 options to reset a forgotten password
- Online Password Reset
- Email Password Reset
You can only reset your password online if you previously set up security questions
Online Password Reset
1. Choose I want to reset it online and click the Next button.
2. Enter the email address to reset the password on and choose the Next button.
3. Enter your answers to the security questions you selected for your Jigsaw profile and choose the Next button. All answers are hidden unless the eye is turned off.
4. Set your new password and confirm. Choose the Next button.
Passwords must be at least eight characters and must contain at least:
- one capital letter
- one small letter
- one digit
Valid characters: A-Z, a-z, 0-9, ".", and "-"
5. Password will be saved. Click OK.
6. Enter your email and the newly created password.
Email Password Reset
1. Choose I want an email sent to me with a new temporary password and click Next.
2. Enter your email and choose Reset Password.
3. You will receive an onscreen confirmation.
4. Then go to your email and locate the Jigsaw - Password Reset email. Click the "Click Here to Reset Your Password" link in the email to reset your password.
Manual Password Reset
1. Click the Profile icon and select Profile.
2. Enter the current Password in the Change password box, then enter and confirm your new password.
3. Once done, click Save.