Pane 3 allows Attendees to view images that have been uploaded by the Host or Co-Presenter.
- To view images in a four-pane session, locate and select images from pane 3's menu. If this option is not available, then this means no images were uploaded to the session by the Host.
- Maximize me allows an attendee to adjust Pane 3 to enable for a full-screen view of the images that are available in the session.
- You can switch between Grid view and Film Strip view by selecting an option from the menu at the top left-hand corner of pane 3.
- Below is a demonstration of how Film Strip in "Horizontal" view appears to an attendee.
- Below is a demonstration of how Film Strip in "Vertical" view appears to an attendee.
- When the Host or Co-Presenter unlocks the Whiteboard, Attendees can insert images from pane 3 onto the Whiteboard. An unlocked whiteboard (from the Attendee's perspective) is indicated by the available toolbar in pane 4.
- To insert an image to the whiteboard, you will need to select the image from pane 3, then click the "Insert to Whiteboard" option when the whiteboard has been unlocked by the Host or Co-Presenter.