This will contain attendee info for web cam, video and audio.
Pane 1 Tools Available
- Once the Host or Co-Presenter enables the webcam for an attendee, in the Attendee menu, their webcam icon will change from a gray camera icon with a line going through it to a white camera icon.
- This is what it looks like when the attendee's webcam has not been allowed by the Host or Co-Presenter.
- This is what it looks like when the attendee's webcam has been allowed by the Host or Co-Presenter.
- Once the webcam has been allowed by the Host or Co-Presenter, you can turn on your webcam by clicking on the webcam icon at the top of pane 1 or by clicking on the web cam icon in the Attendee list.
- From an attendee's perspective, only the Host or the Co-Presenter can switch the view for which webcam will be considered the primary webcam.
- The remaining webcams will appear below in filmstrip view.
- *In the screenshot below, the primary webcam is indicated by the red outline*
- When 6 cameras are actively streaming, the seventh camera will enable a scrolling option which will appear at the bottom right and left areas of pane 1.
- When the Host or Co-Presenter plays a video in the session, attendees can watch the video in pane 1.
- To maximize the video, click the "Maximize Me" icon in pane 1.
- The volume level can also be adjusted by moving the slider from left to right in the bottom right-hand corner of pane 1.
- When the Host or Co-Presenter plays an audio file in the session, attendees can listen and adjust the sound level by moving the volume slider from left to right.
Role Play Recording
- Coming Soon