The Total Kick-Outs panel displays the number of Attendees kicked out of all Sessions (matching the specified filters).
What type of Kick-Outs are being tracked? Does this include delays?
- Total Kick-Outs tracks the following actions:
- Attendees who are manually kicked out by the Host
- Attendees who failed to respond to a Room Check
- Attendees who time-out due to leaving the session up and being inactive
Note: This does not include bandwidth related drops due to network interruptions or poor connections.
Use Case Scenario
You need to know the total number of Students/Attendees "Kicked Out" for a particular class (like "Conversational French"), over a certain date range.
- You would use the Dashboard filters to choose this specific "Session Name".
- Specify the date range in the Date filter (like "Last 7 days").
- Then, the Total Kick-Outs panel will show the total number of kick-outs, for the specified session, during the specified time period.
Note: Most kick-outs are due to attendee inactivity. They either failed to interact with the session over an extended period of time or they failed to respond to a Room Check.
Related Article: How to Use The Engagement Analytics Dashboard