Jigsaw Interactive's Engagement Analytics Dashboard (commonly referred to as "Dashboard") measures user engagement in every session and provides actionable analytics. This information can be viewed in multiple formats and exported to a spreadsheet for deeper dives. The Dashboard empowers you to start measuring, optimizing and improving your company's training effectiveness.
The Jigsaw Company Admin will be able to access Dashboard using the blue Dashboard button.
You have the ability to filter the Dashboard data by Host Name, Session Name, Participant, Breakout Room Name and by Role (Host, Presenter, Moderator, Attendee)
The filters also "filter each other", from left-to-right. For example, choosing a specific "Host Name" will then auto-filter the Session Name to only show sessions for the chosen host. Choosing a specific "Session Name" will then auto-filter the Participant filter to only show the participants for the chosen session. This applies to each of the filters moving from left-to-right.
You can choose to filter by multiple selections in each filter list, by simply clicking on each desired item in the filter list (which will then be displayed with a checkmark next to it). For example, you can filter the Dashboard results for 3 Hosts and 2 Participants, or 1 Host and 3 Sessions and 2 Participants, etc.
To reset a filter, simply choose the "All" item. This will cause any previously chosen selections to clear and will reset the filter.
There is a maximum number of items that can be displayed within each filter drop-down list. So, if you try to filter on "Session Name" (without having first filtered on "Host Name"), you probably won't be able to see all of the Session Names. The lists are sorted alphabetically, so you should be able to easily tell if a filter list is complete or not. If a filter drop-down does not show the complete list, you will need to first apply one of the previous filters (to the left).
The "Ad Hoc" filter is advanced and should only be used by advanced Dashboard users. Otherwise, it could yield incorrect Dashboard results.
The Dashboard must always have some "date range" filter. The default is "Last 30 Days", so by default, your Dashboard will only be showing activity for sessions held within the last 30 days.
To change the date filter, click on the Date Range button...
Using the available "Quick Ranges" is the easiest way to filter dates. Simply choose the range you want from the list:
*Note that Dashboard data is updated on a daily basis, so choosing a filter that covers less than 24 hours will not display any results. So, you should not use any "Quick Range" that is less than 24 hours.
If you want to filter by "exact dates", you will need to use the "Custom Range" feature. Click the calendar icons to choose your specific dates...
Select the desired date for your search using the Calendar.
Highlight any time value that is found in this field.
Delete the time value for a more accurate search result.
*Note: Deleting the "time" part of the custom date is the same as setting it to be "00:00:00" which is really the same as saying "the beginning of the day". So, you should specify a "To" date that is 1 day older than the date range you actually want. You could alternatively specify a time of "23:59:59" with the actual date you want to use, but it is just easier to add an extra day and leave the "time" as "00:00:00".
When you have the date filter you want, just click the "Apply" button.
*Note: You can ignore the "Refreshing Every..." option because it does not have any effect on the Dashboard.
You have the ability to export most Dashboard data using the "Export Grid's data as CSV" button (found in the top button bar). When you click this button, you will be prompted to choose the panel you want to export...
After selecting the panel to export, be sure to check the "Excel CSV Dialect", if you will be opening it with Microsoft Excel...
Once the file is exported, it will be available in your "Downloads" folder on your computer.
Depending on your browser/settings, you may be prompted to open or save...
Click the "i" icon in the middle of the Dashboard to display a legend which defines the item or feature displayed in each panel
The Dashboard (and all connected drill-downs) are divided into multiple "Panels". Each Panel contains a single chart/graph/grid that gives you information about a specific aspect of your training usage. While the individual panels show specific usage information, the real power of the Dashboard is most evident when you take into account the information presented in multiple panels together.
*Please remember that the Filters at the top of the Dashboard determine the scope of the data that will be shown in the various charts in the panels.
Here is a list of panels you'll see on the Dashboard. For more details on each panel click on the hyperlinks below.
- Host/Co-Presenter Time Spent (in minutes) - Shows the number of minutes spent by Hosts/Co-Presenters per feature.
- Attendee Time Spent (in minutes) - Minutes spent by Attendees by feature.
- Host/Co-Presenter Tools (counts) - Number of times each tool was used (clicked on) by Host/Co-Presenters.
- Attendee Engagement (in counts) - Shows the number of times each tool was used by Attendees.
- Sessions Per Day - Shows the number of Sessions held each day.
- Total Room Checks Sent - Number of room checks initiated by Presenters.
- Total Kick-Outs - Number of Attendees kicked out of Sessions.
- Attendees Per Day - Daily Counts of Attendees in Sessions.
- Avg Attendees Per Session - Average # of Attendees per Session.
- Max Attendees One Session - Maximum # of Attendees in one Session.
- Minutes Per Day - Number of Minutes spent in Sessions by Attendees (per day).
- Avg Minutes Per Session - Average # of minutes per Session.
- Max Minutes One Session - Maximum number of minutes for one Session.
- Total Delayed Attendees - The number of Attendees affected by Poor connections during Sessions.
- Total Device Delays - The number of Attendees affected by Poor connections measured at their device. These device-specific problems can be caused by CPU overload, other applications open, poor device connectivity, etc..
- Average Delay - The average increase in Time caused by poor connection/device performance (measured in milliseconds) per Session.
- Average FPS when Delayed - The average Frames Per Second (fps) of Attendees experiencing a delay. 24 FPS is "normal".
- O/S Used - Operating Systems used to join Session(s).
- Browser Used - Browsers (or devices) used to join Session(s).
- Avg BOR created Per Session - Average number of Breakout Rooms used per Session.
- Total Sessions Recorded - Total number of sessions recorded.
- Session List - Sessions matching the filter (with Attendees). Shows up to 10,000 results.