We continue to work toward improving where some browser restrictions exist. These include the following:
- Chrome browser now supports the use of web links in a presentation on MAC OS.
- Presentation assets uploaded prior to March 26, 2018, containing animations, transitions, web links and .gif files are now recognized in Jigsaw. For optimal results, we suggest adding new assets to your Asset Library if you notice any compatibility issues.
- Ability to zoom in Presentations has been added for Host and Co-Presenter.
- Screen Share enhancements have been applied thus improving overall quality and resolution responsiveness. Jigsaw recommends 1280 x 720 for most monitors and for iMac 27" monitors 1600 x 900 for best sharing and viewing results.
- Server-Side Recording (Session Recording) - We have added to + and - back for the viewer to adjust the video recording to the actual size recorded.
As we move to HTML special effects such as animations, transitions, web links and .gif files are now recognized in Presentations. In order to ensure these options work, we had to temporarily disable the laser pointer in Presentations. The laser pointer will be re-enabled soon.