What’s New In Jigsaw?
- "Fit" or "Actual" in panes 2 and 4 allows each attendee the ability to resize the display within the pane.
- A scrolling screen capture has been added to the Instant Poll so that all responses are captured when sharing results on the Group Whiteboard. We’ve also added a legend on the chart results so that these show on the Group Whiteboard as well.
- A new online Knowledge Base for online quick tips, videos and support.
- Optimizations to converting assets and audio has added improved quality and system performance.
- Clear Feedback bug fixed to clear individual and all feedback.
- Japanese font supported in pane 2, chats, and whiteboards.
- Personal Chat renamed to Direct Chat.
FIT / ACTUAL
To provide a better viewing experience and maintaining the ability for each attendee to resize any item showing in panes 2 and 4, any asset displayed will automatically “fit” to each attendee’s pane size.
Attendees may view the original size by clicking the “Actual” button.
When the view has been changed to the original size, scrolls bars may appear. Be sure to resize the pane for a larger viewing area as needed.
“Fit” adjusts the item displayed so that it is fully viewable from within the pane.
JIGSAW KNOWLEDGE BASE
Click “More Info” or “Help” and access our new online Knowledge Base.
PERSONAL CHAT...IS NOW...DIRECT CHAT