What's New in Jigsaw?
- A new look with new session icons is just the beginning in offering all attendees a cleaner and more intuitive Jigsaw experience.
- The new “Copy” button allows Host and Presenters to copy a Server Side Recording (SSR) link with just a click.
- The sort order and default setting for the “Available To” share option when adding new assets and tags has changed.
- Desktop and Application Sharing works on Chromebooks with the new Jigsaw Desktop Share Extension.
- Fixes for improved production performance include:
- Microphone settings
- Desktop Sharing
- Tool tips
- Button alignment enhancements in the Participant Database and Manage Assets areas.
The first step for a more intuitive Jigsaw experience starts with new icons.
|User has not enabled this microphone. This is displayed when a user joins the session using the “Join Using Browser” button and does not enable the Adobe Flash settings or when Jigsaw does not recognize a microphone for that computer.|
|User has enabled this microphone. Users with this icon will have the “Push-To-Talk” button.|
|Host/Current Presenter has not allowed this microphone.|
|Talking… This icon is seen when the attendee is using the “Push-To-Talk” button.|
|Microphone is on. The Host/Current Presenter has turned off the “Push-To-Talk” button and the microphone is hot.|
|User has muted the hot microphone.|
|User has not enabled this web cam. This is displayed when a user joins the session using the “Join Using Browser” button and does not enable the Adobe Flash settings or when Jigsaw does not recognize a web cam for that computer.|
|Host/Current Presenter has not allowed this web cam. Attendees must be invited to start their web cam.|
|Web cam is allowed. When a user’s web cam is black, they will have the green “Start My Web Cam” button in Pane 1’s menu bar.|
|Web cam is on. This occurs when that user clicks the “Start My Web Cam” button.|
|All microphones are denied except for the Current Presenter.|
|User has joined via telephone.|
|Host and/or current Presenter has muted phone user.|
|Phone only attendee role.|
|Denotes the current Presenter. (Replaces the yellow star)|
|Follow Me (Current Presenter).|
|More information about Jigsaw.|
|Video Assets / My Videos|
|Presentation Assets / My Presentations||Schedule Follow Up|
|Documents / My Documents||Instant Polls|
|Collaborative Board (Noteboard)||Server Side Recording|
|Surveys||Create Breakout Room|
|My Web Links||Private Chat|
|Return To Main Room|
1. Place check to generate a link.
2. Click to “Copy”.
3. Be sure to click “Save” to ensure the link is activated.
The “Available to” share option for Assets and Tags defaults to “Private” helping users keep a cleaner Asset Library.