ATTENDEE WINDOW: New Items
* Attendee Options
Attendees now have the ability to share an avatar. This displays in the Attendee Options area.
To Upload An Avatar:
Go to www.jigsawmeeting.com
Upload Your Avatar
* New Attendee Options Available To Host or Current Presenter
- Show Private Chat History
Shows all the private chats by attendee.
If the attendee has chatted privately with more than one person, click on the name and drill down to see the chat details.
- Ability to individually “Turn off/on Private Chat”
* Group Whiteboard Lock and Unlock Available to Host or Current Presenter.
* New Notification Alert for All Attendees
Wrench Icon > Notification Settings
To receive an alert when a chat message is received.
Alerts that a “Main Room” or “Private Chat” is pending.
Click the red “N” to open the alert.
Click the alert to move directly to the chat.
Click the “X” to close the alert window it will close automatically in 5 seconds.