- NEW ARCHITECTURE: What Does This Mean To You?
- Faster session loading times
- Large town hall capabilities
- Improved Server Side Recording experience
- Greater scalability and flexibility for supporting thousands of concurrent sessions
- PANE 2: From “Tabs” to Menu Icons
- PANE 2: Inviting Others to Desktop or Application Share
Locate the attendee you wish to “share” and, from within the Attendee Options, click the “+” sign.
Once the Current Presenter clicks the “+” sign, a white space with the name of the person who has been invited to “share” appears in Pane 2.
To bring the “share” control back to the Current Presenter, click “ Take back desktop permissions”.Choosing this will stop the attendee’s sharing.