Q: Where do I go to “join” my session?
A: To access a session so that you can “join” it, you must be invited via an email invitation or have a session link. Whichever way you were invited, once you log in or click the session link, you will see two methods for joining: Join Using Browser or Join Using VL App.
- Join Using Browser: Allows for a quick entry into the session without downloading extra software to your computer. If you are not going to share your desktop/application or use the “Insert Screenshot” tool on the Whiteboard, this is the recommended method.
- Join Using VL App: Allows for entry into the session using the Virtual Learning App. This does require a one-time download of Adobe® Air® and the Virtual Learning App.
Why Use the Virtual Learning App?
- Conveniently runs in the background while it manages popup windows and notifications in a user-friendly manner.
- More responsive and performs faster.
- MAC users are NOT limited by browser, OS/X and JAVA compatibility issues to share their desktop or application share.
Note: You will need an internet connection and the latest version of Adobe Flash® Platform and Adobe® AIR® if using the VL App. For more info on these products, go to www.adobe.com and choose downloads.