- Jigsaw Announces 508 Compliance. Below are some of the key features of our 508 capability
- Live Captioner Role - Live captioning is now available
- Hot Keys - Tab through Jigsaw using hot keys
- New easier to reach background colors
- We added total time by day to the Weekly Attendance Report
- Ability to delete past sessions
- Ability to search by session name when cloning sessions
- We've added a shorter URL for the session link and the server side recording link
- The "Bring Back" items in the Break Out Rooms (notes, chat and whiteboard) are now saved to the Asset Library for only the Host
- Ability to lock the Group Chat for an individual attendee
- Certificates have been temporarily disabled
- Multiple bug fixes
LIVE CAPTIONER ROLE
From the Session Participants area, add an email to the Invitation List in the role of "Captioner". There can only be one email denoted as "Captioner".
This user is denoted with the yellow C to the left of their name and has same privileges as a regular attendee, but with the added ability to type the live captions.
Live captions are turned on from the taskbar by clicking the yellow LC icon. This icon is only visible if a Captioner is in the session.
Once turned on, a separate window is opened where captions may be viewed.
Font, font color, font size and background are adjustable by each attendee.
The Captioner types in the text field. To have the typed text appear for other users who have turned this feature on, simply press the "Enter" key or the "Send" button.
SESSION HOT KEYS
To use the hot key in the session, you must first click in the session window.When you are in the designated area, a yellow box appears.
- Ctrl+1 - pane 1
- Ctrl+2 - pane 2
- Ctrl+3 - pane 3
- Ctrl+4 - pane 4
- Ctrl+5 - Attendees list
- Ctrl+6 - Chat
- Ctrl+7 - Attachments list
- Ctrl+8 - Settings button
- Ctrl+9 - Notifications button
Ctrl + 1 - Pane 1
Ctrl+2 - Pane 2
Ctrl + 3 - Pane 3
Ctrl + 4 - Pane 4
Ctrl + 5 - Attendee List
Ctrl + 6 - Chat
Ctrl + 7 - Attachments
Ctrl + 8 - Settings
Ctrl + 9 - Notifications
NEW EASIER BACKGROUND COLORS
WEEKLY ATTENDANCE REPORT ENHANCEMENT
Total time and total number of entries into a session has been added to report by day as well as week.
DELETE PAST SESSIONS
Select the session or sessions to delete and click the "delete" button.
You will receive a "Warning" message.
Information message to confirm your deletion.
Note: Deleting a session does not delete session recordings (Server Side Recordings). Nor does it delete assets that were used in that session from your Asset Library.
CLONE SESSION - SEARCH BY SESSION NAME
The new "search as you type" makes finding a session much easier.
The Server Side Recording link is shorter.
The link to the session is shorter.
BREAKOUT ROOM BRING BACK ITEMS
Bring Back items are now private to the Host's Asset Library.
LOCK GROUP CHAT BY ATTENDEE
Are you tired of that one attendee who needs to stop chatting to the entire group? Now you can individually lock the Group Chat by attendee while allowing complete access to everyone else in the session.
Locate the attendee in your list and hover your mouse over their "More" Options > Lock Group Chat. The attendee "locked" will still see others typing in the chat area but they will not be able to enter text.